Sticky Chicken Wings13.7.2018
Tasty wings that all the family will enjoy.
These chicken wings taste great straight from the BBQ but equally as good from the oven. Recipe courtesy of Co-op.
- 75g tomato ketchup
- 55ml light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 750g pack Co-op British chicken wings, cut in half, tips removed
- In a large bowl, stir together the ketchup, soy sauce, honey, cumin and paprika.
- Add the chicken wings, mix well to coat, and marinate for up to 24 hours, if you have time.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas Spread the chicken wings out in a roasting tin lined with foil, reserving the marinade Cover and bake for 40 mins.
- Turn the oven up to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7, uncover the chicken, baste with the marinade and bake for another 15 mins, until charred.